- Urban Decay x Gwen Palette (£40.00, here) – Gwen Stefani is about as cool as they come, no? I have loved her since the days of No Doubt and all the way through her budding solo career. She had been working with Urban Decay to create a palette that is filled with a gorgeous range of neutrals and a few intense jewel shades to really help mix things up. Gwen had a hand in everything from the shades to the packaging with subtle nods to her time with No Doubt included. It’s a beauty, right? I hope it comes back in stock soon – I need it in my life.
- Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette (£43.00, here)- Yes, another Urban Decay palette in the wishlist. Vice 4 contains twenty never seen before brightly coloured jewel eyeshadow shades to play around with. I absolutely adore the Vice palettes as they allow you to get really creative with colour. I absolutely adored the Vice 3 palette and I know I’m going to love this one too when I finally get my mitts on it. The quality and pigmentation is second to none.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighter in Starlight (£28.00, here) – As soon as I placed an order for the Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighers in So Hollywood and Peach Nectar, I instantly regretted not adding Starlight to my basket. It is a wonderful white champagne gold that highlights your complexion in all the right places. I adore the pigmentation and finish on the two shades that I already had and Starlight will be a welcomed addition to the highlighting ranks. The highlighters are really generous in size and the art deco embossing is to die for. Swoon.
- Giorgio Armani Si (£47.00-£92.00, here) – I am a sucker for perfume, I buy endless bottles that I really struggle to get through BUT I couldn’t have a wishlist without including some kind of fragrance – could I? Si has been out for quite some time now but I only got around to having a sniff of it just recently whilst Christmas shopping in Boots. I instantly fell in love – it is right up my street. It has beautiful floral top notes with subtle base notes that are quite woody (cassis, jasmine, amber, vanilla – to name a few of the ingredients).
- Arctic Gold GHD Straighteners (£119.00, here) – I have had my current GHD’s for coming on eight years and that is one hell of a long time to have a pair of straighteners, don’t you think? GHD have released endless stylers over the years in gorgeous colours with fantastic designs but none have caught my eye quite like the new arctic gold styler. It’s about time that I upgraded my straighteners and what better time? It’s Christmas and well, look how pretty they are. It’s love!
The Olympus PEN E-PL7 was at the very top of my Christmas list this year but I managed to get it in the Black Friday sale at Currys/PC World for £299.00. What a bargain?! I just couldn’t wait until after Christmas and at that price, I just had to get it. It was worth traveling to two different stores in the North West to try and track it down. I managed to get the last one in White/Silver from the Warrington store.
Have you entered my ‘welcome back’ giveaway? You can enter HERE.